Delivering Rannoch's Sustainable Future
Welcome to Rannoch Community Trust
Rannoch & Tummel is a wild and remote area of outstanding natural beauty in the heart of Scotland. Although it is a truly privileged place to live, our rural location brings challenges to the local population.
Since 2016 the Rannoch Community Trust has been working on delivering a sustainable future and positive outlook for the community, focusing on these key aims:
- the advancement of community development
- the relief for those in need by reason of age, ill-health, financial hardship or other disadvantage
- the provision of recreational facilities or organization of recreational activities
- the promotion of environmental protection or improvement for the public benefit
- the advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
Affordable Housing Plan Community Consultation
About Rannoch & Tummel
In the heart of Highland Perthshire, the National Scenic Area of Rannoch & Tummel borders onto the Cairngorms National Park and is a prime destination for wildlife lovers and those looking for unspoilt beauty.
Rannoch is a key feature in the popular Etape Caledonia cycling event and plays host to Run Nation’s Run Scotland Rannoch Marathon in October.