Delivering Rannoch's Sustainable Future
Welcome to Rannoch Community Trust
Rannoch & Tummel is a wild and remote area of outstanding natural beauty in the heart of Scotland. Although it is a truly privileged place to live, our rural location brings challenges to the local population.
Since 2016 the Rannoch Community Trust has been working on delivering a sustainable future and positive outlook for the community, focusing on these key aims:
- the advancement of community development
- the relief for those in need by reason of age, ill-health, financial hardship or other disadvantage
- the provision of recreational facilities or organization of recreational activities
- the promotion of environmental protection or improvement for the public benefit
- the advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science
Community Care Coordinator
Rannoch Community Trust are pleased to announce that we have appointed Veronica Grosset in the role of Community Care Coordinator.
For more information and contact details please click here
Annual General Meeting 2021
Notice is hereby given that the fourth Annual General Meeting of Rannoch Community Trust will be held at The Rannoch Hub, Kinloch Rannoch on Monday 30th August 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
About Rannoch & Tummel
In the heart of Highland Perthshire, the National Scenic Area of Rannoch & Tummel borders onto the Cairngorms National Park and is a prime destination for wildlife lovers and those looking for unspoilt beauty.
Rannoch is a key feature in the popular Etape Caledonia cycling event and plays host to Run Nation’s Run Scotland Rannoch Marathon in October.